Where is GDPR policy?

I doubt that the Information Commissioner in the UK is going to try to change the way servers and internet tracking work from that point of view. Having that trail is important for law enforcement so I wouldn’t panic about collecting IP data in server logs.

If it becomes an issue then server software companies will be asked to change the way they gather the data.

Glad to see that there’s now a Data Processor Agreement in place, I was starting to give up hope.

A DPA in PDF format? Really?

Sensible hosts are making everything electronic. Something else that Cloudways falls short on. Disappointing.

Whining about it? Really?

Fire up your printer and relax…

Yes because they’ve taken a long F time to sort it out. Not everyone owns a printer.

Well, you’re screwed then…

Take responsibility for your own shit. Find a way. It’s not exactly rocket science.

Screwed? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Def wanna jump back in that box, Ronda.

Some countries require to use the traditional post with signature and postal stamp etc. So without a PDF it wouldn’t be enough for every customer.

I really wonder why there aren’t more people requesting this. Right now PII is kept for about 7 weeks in log files and we don’t have the permission or tools to do anything about it.