Update dns in network solutions

so newb here.

we are currently on another web server utilizing cpanel. we heavily use its zone editor and life is pretty straightforward. our registrar is network solutions.

i understand that cloudways does not have nameservers, so my question is how do i update this in network solutions for our cutover? typically nameservers follow the scheme:

ns1.companyname.com
ns2.companyname.com

and the IP addresses are DNS are resolved. how would i do that here? support wants me to subscribe to DNS Made Easy addon which i’m sure will do the trick but for the sake of our internal IT department, I have to learn this.

secondly, back to cpanel. most of our redirects for A records were done there, along with CNAME and TXT. where do i make those changes? do i refer to Network Solutions or do I go to Cloudways’ platform? I’m trying to figure this out so please help. Of particular interest, we may have to redirect one page back to our old webserver, so an A record would have to be made for that subdomain and its IP to point back there. also, our cpanel has 263 entries, does that mean I have to migrate all of those into Cloudways (some of which includes our Office 365 mail), OR is that done in Network Solutions? if applicable, this may take forever doing singular entries, so i want to know if there’s a way to export/import this info.

thanks!

Hello @Diablo,

Thank you for reaching out. I have forwarded your questions to our technical support and I will be getting back to you as soon as I get a response from them.

Regards,
Ibad Rehman