PHP Error showing in new version

Hi,
I’m holding a website here in Digital ocean server. When I try to switch from 7.2 to a new upgraded version, website is showing an issue. Like-kind of stuck happening. Which means, the amp is working fine, but without - taking time to lead.
This is my website: Quintdaily.com

Can I know how it is solved?

Seems to be loading fine for me…

It’s working fine maybe you have some other problems or your script not compatible with PHP 7.3.

Im having a trouble with speed gone down as well as taking time to load articles.

But - when i switch to 7.3 it created an issue and i then revert it back

Are there any errors appearing in your error logs after you switch to 7.3?

https://support.cloudways.com/view-application-logs-using-the-cloudways-platform/

1 Like

Nothing like that shown. Is it if i upgrade the server it help my website to fix this issue? Currently im using basic 10$ DO plan.

Yes. like i tested my website and once i found the issue, i removed the test server. Is that php 7.4 made available in Digital Ocean?

You have the latest version of Wordpress that works fine with PHP 7.3 and 7.4, so I suspect one of your plugins or the theme are not compatible. I use 7.4 with Wordpress and it works fine.

If you add this to index.php you should see any errors on the page provided anything at all loads:

ini_set(‘display_errors’, 1);
ini_set(‘error_reporting’, E_ALL);

Check also that your plugins and theme have been updated lately.

Let me check the same with this my developer.