Nexcess Tupertine x Amasty Full Page Cache

Hello My Friends,

Which module is most compatible with the Cloudways cache system?

Which provides more performance in conjunction with the Cloudways cache system?

Best Regards,

Marcelo Amorim - www.cerebrum.com.br

Hi Marcelo,

I am happy to tell you that we have integrated Cloudways Full Page Cache (powered by Amasty) into the platform for Magento 1.x stores. With this integration, you will experience the remarkable speed and high performance of the Magento store.

Using Cloudways FPC, your Magento store loading time will become less than 2 seconds. Earlier, we were using Turpentine with Varnish. However, the combination of Turpentine and Varnish sometimes failed to give the best user experience.

To solve this speed and performance issue, we have partnered with Amasty to provide you $320 Full Page Cache extension free of cost for all Magento stores deployed on Cloudways Magento Hosting Platform. This partnership now provides you one of the world’s fastest Magento 1.x hosting stacks ever!

To know further more about it and see the benchmarks, please take a look at this below blog post:

Hello Fayyaz,

The Cloudways is Amazing.

Thanks!!!

Welcome! :slight_smile:

Hi,

i have 2 questions about this.

1. if Amasty FPC update to latest version, cloudways will update it to latest version or still in your version now?
    because i buy Amasty FPC before cloudways have this feature.
  2. What’s the difference between Amasty FPC in cloudways with Amasty FPC i buy directly with them.

Thank You

Hi Widodo,

Here are the answers:

1. Yes of course! If Amasty updates FPC to the latest version, we will update it to the latest version too.

2. If you buy this FPC extension directly from Amasty, then you will eventually be paying approx $350. Whereas with Cloudways, the extension is completely free including 24/7 support.