I am very frustrated with approach to the tickets. Just see the thread:
So the steps to reproduce the problem:
- Install new Drupal 8 application (choose it from the list of available apps)
- Login to Drupal and create an Article
- Visit article page as anonymous user. You will see the new article
- Edit the article (login as admin). Change title and body for example.
- Visit article page as anonymous user.
The result: You will not see changes
Expected result: You see new version of the article.
All settings (server/application) are default.
Let me know if any other information is needed.
We created a new application to your server and installed adv_varnish module on it to purge Varnish cache properly.
[Here goes information about new application on MY SERVER !!!]
Could you please test it on this cloned application? If this works fine then we will implement the same on your live site.
Meanwhile, feel free to ask if you have any other question regarding this.