Magento 2.4 and Maria DB 10.4

I was told to post this here from support.

Magento 2.4 supports Maria DB 10.4, when will Cloudways support it?

I was told Elsaticsearch 7.x was very soon, Cloudways already supports PHP 7.4 but Maria db only to 10.3. This needs to be updated soon.

Rich

Hi @rdeary,

Magento 2.4 is now available on Cloudways Platform. We have updated the version of Maria DB, Elastic Search, and etc.

As always, customers’ feedback is very important for us. Let us know if there’s anything further to suggest regarding the update.

Thanks!

sure is, thanks. Faster than I thought. Going to start testing.

Rich

First Problem.

magento/product-community-edition 2.4.0 requires elasticsearch/elasticsearch ~7.7.0 -> satisfiable by elasticsearch/elasticsearch[7.7.x-dev, v7.7.0] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.
Problem 2

7.6 is whats avilable. 7.7 is needed.

Rich

had a composer issue which has been resolved(thanks tech support). Just tried to update again and received the following message again.
Problem 1
- Installation request for magento/product-community-edition 2.4 -> satisfiable by magento/product-community-edition[2.4.0].
- magento/product-community-edition 2.4.0 requires elasticsearch/elasticsearch ~7.7.0 -> satisfiable by elasticsearch/elasticsearch[7.7.x-dev, v7.7.0] but these conflict with your requirements or minimum-stability.

I know it says 7.6 on the Magento stack requirements, not sure why it won’t let me upgrade.
Rich

working now, upgrade problem was related to old extension still in composer file.
Thanks
rich