Issues with affiliate software and subdomain

Hi Team,
I have a Magento 2 shop and I want to use iDevaffiliate which is a third party affiliate software. I know that this software is working fine, as when I install it on my application the commissions from sales are generated and shown.

However, when iDevaffiliate is installed on my subdomain, commissions are not generated (I also tried using iDevaffiliates cloud hosted option and had the same problem).

It seems like maybe my cloudways server is stopping this information from being sent over. Is there any type of firewall that may be causing this issue?

Thanks for any help,
Sam

the connection to my website is through a cookie. You enter the URL https:// mysite.idevaffiliate.com/100.html and it takes you to my website, https://www.mysite.co.uk/ - A cookie tracks the customer and there is also a Magento extension that lets the cookie know the checkout has been reached.

The Magento extension is very small, it is pretty much one file named observer.php and it looks like the details are sent via a ‘tracking pixel’. This is all the code in the file:

<?php namespace Idevaffiliate\Idevaffiliate\Model; use Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManager; class Observer implements \Magento\Framework\Event\ObserverInterface { protected $_orderFactory; protected $_scopeConfig; public function __construct( \Magento\Sales\Model\OrderFactory $orderFactory, \Magento\Framework\App\Config\ScopeConfigInterface $scopeConfig ) { $this->_orderFactory = $orderFactory; $this->_scopeConfig = $scopeConfig; } /** * This is the method that fires when the event runs. * * @param \Magento\Framework\Event\Observer $observer */ public function execute(\Magento\Framework\Event\Observer $observer ) { $orderIds = $observer->getEvent()->getOrderIds(); if (count($orderIds)) { $orderId = $orderIds[0]; $order_details = $this->_orderFactory->create()->load($orderId); $order_id = $order_details->getIncrementId(); $idev_subtotal = $order_details->getBaseSubtotal(); $idev_discount = $order_details->getBaseDiscountAmount(); $idev_saleamt = $idev_subtotal + $idev_discount; $coupon_code = $order_details->getCouponCode(); $items = $order_details->getAllVisibleItems(); $skus = array(); foreach($items as $i): $skus[] = $i->getSku(); endforeach; $products_purchased = implode('|', $skus); $tracking_url = rtrim($this->_scopeConfig->getValue('idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate/idev_tracking_url'), '/') . '/sale.php'; $tracking_fields = 'profile=54&ip_address='.$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'].'&idev_saleamt='.$idev_saleamt.'&idev_ordernum='.$order_id.'&products_purchased='.$products_purchased.'&coupon_code='.$coupon_code; //mail('[farazahmedmemon@gmail.com](mailto:farazahmedmemon@gmail.com)', 'Tracking Pixel', $tracking_url.'?'.$tracking_fields, 'From: [jim@idevdirect.com](mailto:jim@idevdirect.com)'); $ch = curl_init(); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $tracking_url); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $tracking_fields); curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true); $return = curl_exec($ch); curl_close($ch); } } }