Is CloudWays CDN Compatible with CloudFlare?

Is CloudWays CDN Compatible with CloudFlare? I use CloudFlare on my sites. Let me know if it’s compatible or not?

If yes, is there any procedure to configure both?

Hi @anirudhpulikonda

There is nothing about the compatibility. You can say it like, CloudwaysCDN is the replacement of CloudFlare.

You have the choice either use CloudwaysCDN or CloudFlare. I would suggest not to keep both active. Use one CDN at a time that works best for your site.

I don’t know why one would want to use two CDNs on their website. Use either Cloudflare or CloudwaysCDN, the one you are comfortable with.

Both being CDNs should deliver similar performance as they both have same functionality.

Implementing CloudwaysCDN looks straight forward than implementing Cloudflare and the cost is negligible to say the least.

Using 2 cdn´s on one website could be useful in some case, since they have “pop´s” in different networks and could hike up the performance a lot.

There is a lot of different performing cdn companies out there and they do not perform the same.

That being said, there is very few cases when a regular website needs to use 2 cdn´s.

Have a great day out there … =)

Oh, if there are sites that require a lot of load handling then it makes sense.

But setting it up on a WordPress site will be complex, don’t you think? I would rather go with one high performing CDN than having to use two and then going back and forth checking if things are okay.

Talon: Yes, as I said, there is very few cases when a regular website needs to use 2 cdn´s.