Installation of ffmpeg 4.0

at the moment to get ffmpeg 4+ installed on any server on the cloudways platform, you have to pay an extra $100 a month for upgraded customer server support, which is completely untannable. The latest version needs to be installed centrally ASAP as 4.0 comes with many fixes and current applications I’m using and a lot of other plugins no longer support ffmpeg 3X

Yep I just ran into the same bullshit why is anyone going to pay $100 a month to have something upgraded that’s pre-installed I refuse and if don’t get resolved soon I got a very power social media backing to let them all know

**Yep I just ran into the same bullhonky why is anyone going to pay $100 a month to have something upgraded that’s pre-installed I refuse and if don’t get resolved soon I got a very power social media backing to let them all know!
Don’t believe me go checkout my Instagram
Instagram.com/uc_mafia_limited
Not including my 1100 automotive aftermarket parts manufacturing companies to I’m am a authorized dealer for who all could be potential future customers when they all ask me for who I’m set up with and I’m a affiliate for you like really!!