Have you abandoned the feedback platform?

Whenever I visit the Feedback page http://feedback.cloudways.com/, I am quite disappointed by the lack of official activity there.

There are so much spam that it’s almost impossible to search for a valid suggestion. In the first 3 pages (45 ideas), I marked more than 15 of them as spam. More or less 30% of them are spam.

Not only this, but the last idea that was updated are ages ago. There are even ideas for more than a year that have been implemented but are marked as under review or started or planned.

Why should I or anyone here spend time on feedback platform to vote or add new ideas if none is taking care of it? And the biggest concern is that you forward users there to post ideas.

1 Like

Yea, the Feedback section has always been incredibly poorly managed, (I’ve been a customer 4+ years) but it’s been totally abandoned for the past year or so. I had a direct conversation about it with a Cloudways Community Manager when a broken SSL certificate made it unreachable several months ago. They finally fixed the SSL cert problem but the spam issue and lack of responding to any posts has been ignored.

We might as well put an email filter in to block messages from all the posts we’re subscribed to and move on. It’s too bad - and a major failing, in my opinion. If they have no intention of actually doing anything with it, they should just it down out of respect for not wasting their clients’ time.

And if they’re still actively sending users here to post suggestions, that’s unforgivable.

1 Like

Thanks for posting this. I was unaware it existed until I saw your post in the forum summary email.

1 Like

Looks like it’s not only the feedback platform that was abandoned, but this forum as well. We used to have daily posts from the Cloudways rep and I haven’t seen him for several weeks now.