Email exposing my cloudways account details

All the email sent by applications on my cloudways server both wordpress and non-wordpress always include my account details in the footer. It takes and expose all my details along with the email. Is anyone experiencing this? I’m using elastic mail from cloudways. Please share your solution. This is a serious issue I edited my details for over 24hrs now but the same message still follows anyone suggesting solution in the community or what might be going wrong? I’m I the only one experiencing this?

Hi,

Thanks for writing to us. I have gone through your request and would like you to share your FROM addresses which you are or you will be using in your applications so that we can configure the physical address(s) at Elastic email panel. Please share the details at support@cloudways.com or you may create a ticket from your parent account.

Meanwhile, feel free to ask if you need any further assistance. We are happy to help you.

Thanks,
Ahmad Sami.

Ticket with ID: 71508 submitted for over 13hrs but no response yet

Hi,

On behalf of Customer Success team, unfortunately, it is not possible to remove these details in the footer of the emails as it is a prerequisite policy of Elasticemail. I suggested using another SMTP provider as updated on the ticket as well.

Kind Regards,
Faizan Razi