I hosted my site with Siteground and then moved it over using the Cloudways plugin. It then had a temporary URL so I mapped the domain to the correct URL.
When I changed the A record with my domain provider, I stopped being able to access the site and I don’t know what exactly I did wrong. I sent it to the same IP address in the Application Credentials section like Cloudways says to do. I couldn’t follow the Cloudways instructions for the CNAME because my domain provider would not allow it but I did something else that I’ve seen another web designer do and have successfully used for another website.