Cloned wordpress to another server, cloned wordpress unable to update

Hi all,

I’ve just moved my wordpress installation to another server. Both old and new are with Cloudways.

Able to login to the cloned wordpress no problem, but the installation failed to update in the updates section. When I tried again, it just says “Another update is in progress.” and I’m stuck.

Any advise?

It is a temporary block. It should remove itself in about 15 minutes. Here is a guide on how to remove it manually.https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-another-update-in-process-error-in-wordpress/

Hello @thienkw,

Are you still facing the issue? Did you try contacting support? And if you did, please share the ticket number so I can get the update myself.

Regards,
Ibad Rehman

Duplicate Post plugin is one of the easiest ways through which you can clone your page or post in WordPress . … Install and activate the plugin. Next, click on Pages -> All Pages . Now hover the page or post you want to clone, and you will see two new options there – Clone and New Draft.
I used this for my website apps4rent and o365cloudexperts, both of them are hosted on WordPress. I hope this helps you too!
Regards,
Lewis