Can WPRocket be used on Cloudway Servers

I have a paid license for WPRocket Caching Plugin for Wordpress. I know Breeze plugin comes installed by default. Is Breeze recommended over WPRocket for Cloudways servers?

It seems the paid version of WPRocket offers benefits that Breeze doesn’t offer.

Suggestions?

If configured correctly, Breeze blows WPRocket out of the water. Not even close from our testing.

So you could use WP Rocket then, but your tests indicate faster caching, I wish it was as easy to fill out and use as WP Rocket Screens. Just saying “configured correctly” doesn’t really help unless you are a power user.

Yes it can and it performs great. In our testing it outperformed all the other caching plugins, including Breeze.

Do some testing and see what works best for you.

Deactivating Breeze and using WP Rocket a shouldn’t cause any problems. Benchmark results depend on your site design, so if you like WP Rocket, go for it. You can always revert back.

Thanks all! I appreciate it!

I agree with Luke1 - WP Rocket works better for our server, which is on DigitalOcean. We were seeing weird issues with Breeze, but cannot recall exactly what those issues were. WP Rocket definately performed better and as I recall, is more stable. As others suggested, test both and see which one works best for your set up as it will be different then ours.

WP-Rocket delivers great speed on my Digital Ocean server.

However, cache preloading kills my 1 core CPU (idle CPU drops down to 0)… I wish Cloudways started to offer the DO plans with 2 and 3 cores which I mentioned here:

When I had Varnish activated, WP-Rocket was not able to preload many URLs (I checked FTP cache folders).
I recently noticed that the issue persists even with Varnish deactivated, but it doesn’t affect as many URLs.
Perhaps 20% of all URLs that should be preloaded according to the sitemap, are not. And it’s not always the same URLs in each purge-preload cycle.

Has anybody noticed the same issue? php-app.access.log doesn’t show any errors… everything with status 200 for wp-rocket sitemap-preload.