[Solved] PHP Incompatibility w/ Cloudways Issue

I have recently been testing our Woocommerce site with Cloudways and have yet to fully commit. I have sorted most of my issues with exception to upgrading to PHP 7.3. At my current host, we’re running PHP 7.3 & MariaDB 10.2 with no issues, so this would indicate an issue with PHP settings at Cloudways possibly?

I have disabled all plugins with exception to WooCommerce. I have removed all custom code. I have crossed over my settings from the current host to Cloudways. I have disabled Varnish, purged and restarted services. Oddly enough, my homepage and blog home load fine. All other links, products, info pages, etc, give an error in the browser: PHP memory = 256 / Wordpress memory = 256.

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

No other errors exist. Tech support hasn’t been able to resolve it?

Switch back to PHP 7.2 and all is good.

Has anyone encountered this?

Thanks All!

It says “solved”. What was the solution?

There was the issue from the back-end configuration of php-fpm which tech support fixed at the server level. After that they corrected the files permission on my server.

All beyond what I could do form the dashboard. They say I shouldn’t run into this issue again.

All is good now!