Configure GIT deployments for sub-folder Apps

I have the following folder structure:
demo.deothemes.com - main PHP app
|__ public_html
|__ inka/wordpress app
|__ margin/wordpress app

I’m trying to configure GIT deployments, but feel stuck. If I configure GIT deployment for my sub-folder apps it will point to applications -> inka, which is a wrong path. The real app located in demo.deothemes.com/public_html/inka/. So if I configure GIT deployments for demo.deothemes.com app then in GIT deployment I can choose public_html/inka and it works.

But the problem that I have at least other 10 apps, and since I can only add one deployment path per app it means that every time I’ll have to change this path to something else, like public_html/margin.

It would be better if I can configure absolute path for individual apps. For example demo.deothemes.com/public_html/inka/

Is there any solution to achieve this?

Instead of having one Git repository per theme, I would structure a repository to include all of the demo themes, each with a folder that corresponds to the folders on your cloudways server. Then configure CW to deploy to public_html and each site sub-folder will be updated as necessary.

Since you will usually be working on only one theme at a time, staging the changed from your development environment should be relatively easy to make happen. Then when you make the commit, you can run the deploy process on CW and publish the changes live.